Welcome to Sweet Delight Kettle Corn!
We are so glad you stopped by! Sweet Delight Kettle Corn has been a mobile business since 2010 and has popped loads of kettle corn at different events in Southeast Wisconsin.
We started with our ever-popular original kettle corn and have since added caramel corn and maple kettle corn to our lineup. Our kettle corn is light and crispy with a light glaze — definitely not the stick-to-your-teeth gummy stuff. You can freeze our kettle corn for up to six weeks and it will still be fresh and tasty.
All three of our flavors are available at the following retail outlets:
- Piggly Wiggly in Muskego (Racine Ave. & Janesville Rd.)
- Patterson Orchards in New Berlin (124th St. & Layton Ave.)
- Blair’s True Value in New Berlin (National Ave. & Coffee Rd.)
- Blair’s True Value in Menomonee Falls (Hampton Ave. & 134th St.)
And be sure to catch us at the following farmer’s markets this season:
- Shorewood Farmer’s Market, Sundays 9:30 – 1:00
- Elm Grove Farmer’s Market, Wednesdays 5:00 – 8:00
- South Milwaukee Farmer’s Market, Thursdays 3:00 – 7:00
- Greendale Farmer’s Market, Saturdays 8:00 – 12:00